Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let There Be Rock


Look familiar? Remember her from here? And then... nothing. I still want to join the derby, but to do so sanely I need to get fitter, lose weight, get back up to form.

So this is the journey journal, hopefully enough to keep me motivated and move forwards.

Next Saturday I go back to boxercise at 7am. Day one of the new me. And I also hope it cools down enough to skate soon. At over 35 degrees in the rink I am not able to convince the boys to skate. But one thing at a time, at least I will be doing something.

Will be posting weight and measurements here when organised as well. To keep me honest. I need to do this for me - no more excuses.







5 comments:

Kakka said...

2010 seems to be the year for it. I will be here to cheer you on!! Hugs from Perth xxx

proti - profession tea drinker

E. said...

Good Luck! And looking forward to Roller Derby Stories.

Kellyansapansa said...

How cool - can't wait to follow your journey. xx

Anonymous said...

cheering you on all the way!!

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

You know what's cooler than Roller Derby? NOTHING. You go for it - and I'll live vicariously through you...