Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, there you have it

I have searched high and low, dug through boxes, pulled out all the old albums, and do you know I have not one photo of my skating days? I have photos of me around that era, and even those are few, but not one... nada, nothing, zilch... of me with wheels on!

Not happy. I know a lot were taken, but by friends or friend's parents, or the rink owner or our trainers. And I was not given any copies obviously. Damn.

Oh well, I will never be a perfect size eight again, nor weigh 50 kilos. My measurements in my senior years at school were: 36"-24"-34". I was a size 10C in a bra. Those days are well and truly gone. Lordy, if I dropped back to that weight I would look very off. And old.

My aim is to get fit, and in the process lose weight. I will be measuring and weighing in this weekend, even if deathly ill. Hope it isn't man flu - that IS bad.

I will be back. Oh, and this time the camera will be mine so there will be photographic evidence!

2 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

Oh what a shame. Can you put the call out on Facebook to see if any of your old cohorts can send you any pics?

Madmother said...

Nope - lost touch with them all, and don't know their married names.