Sunday, April 4, 2010

Am I Nuts?



After two days more or less in bed, lots of pain relief, heat packs, Voltaren rubs, massage and more rest, my back is pretty much okay today. Tomorrow afternoon I am meant to be skating with my two sons and two of their mates.

I feel okay, but am cautious. I now think I did not injure it skating, merely pushed some muscles a little harder BUT then slept in the wrong position, and with my back issues that was all it took.

But, and this is the nuts bit, I think I will skate. So long as I do not push it hard, nor fall (which I don't tend to do) I think all will be well. I want to skate. I need to skate. Let's face it, I am going to skate. Carefully.


2 comments:

Kakka said...

The boys will enjoy that - just take it easy you mad woman you - can't wait to see photos of you on skates. xxx

Kellyansapansa said...

Please be careful - I want to be reading about your adventures for a long time yet!