Friday, April 2, 2010

Ouch!



You guessed it. Back is spasming, excrutiating pain down right side waking me hourly last night. I have always suffered back pain and problems. My back used to click out and lock even in my teens (made for some fun times with friends, let me tell you. Many slow baby step walks home from being with mates, usually accompanied by quite a few of them feeling helpless).

Falling down a flight of stairs when seven months pregnant with Boy 2 could have made things a tad worse...
I had a couple of bad twinges earlier in the week, but I think skating may have pulled a few things out of whack. No falls or spills, just the pushing myself to faster speeds stretching things a little locked already.



Now I'll just have to get Big Boy to massage the Voltaren in, take some pain relief, and hope all is well in a couple of days. Especially as we are skating Monday, Friday and again the following Monday with extra kids.

Bloody hell, this getting older sucks!


4 comments:

Kakka said...

Oh no, lots of sympathy here, as a sufferer of back pain myself. Hope it eases soon. xxxx

E. said...

Ouch. I hope the back stops spasming soon.

Unknown said...

Ouchies. That's what the meds are for. is that actually you at the bottom of the stairs in that second photo ;)

Madmother said...

Nope. Not me. I went down on my back the whole way. Not good for me, but far better for bub.